Tires and Wheels
Your tires are a lot like feet for your car. Just as you get tired after prolonged walking and running, your tires become worn with excessive use.
Trouble signs to look for:
- Cracking or cuts in the sidewalls
- Uneven tread wear
- Excessively worn tread
- Bulges or blisters
- Foreign objects in tread
- Loss of air pressure
- Excessive vibration
How to get the most life out of your tires?
- Visually inspect your tires for irregularitie (listed above)
- Make sure tires are properly inflated
- Rotate your tires every other oil change
- Balance your tires to prevent high speed vibrations
- Align your tires once a year or if you notice uneven wear or pulling.
Here at Carport, we have a large variety of tire sizes and brands. Call for an appointment today!